Resources for Parents compiled by Jessica Saccone:
- An expanding collection of resources for parents and kids on how to learn and play at home
- Check out owwl2go.org/library/kids for our collection of about 200 ebook and audiobooks from our juvenile collection to read and play on the Overdrive or Libby app.
- Information for parents about educational resources used in the Pal-Mac classrooms. Check the drop-down menu under “Parents” for instructions how to download the Clever app on your web browser. This offers easy access to MyOn for online reading, and IXL for math and ELA (English Language Arts) practice.
- Check out the daily virtual morning meeting for Red Raider Read-a-long and daily mindfulness practices presented by Mrs. Mahnke.
- Fun fantasy-based math game for grades 1 through 8. Free to play, or $5/month for premium membership.
- Video learning courses, free to join with classes starting at $5.
- Free daily activities and lessons
- “Parent Toolkit is a one-stop resource developed with parents in mind. It’s produced by NBC News Learn and supported by Pearson and includes information about almost every aspect of your child’s development, because they’re all connected.” Includes resources for academics, health & wellness, and emotional development.
Also, check in with all our social media accounts for updates:
YouTube: Macedon Public Library
Instagram: Macedon Public Library
Pinterest: Macedon Public Library
Coming soon! Pinterest MLP_Pandemic Resources