Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Composting
Wednesday, 6/15: 6:30 pm Pre-registration is required. Must have a minimum of 10 participants or program will be cancelled.
Join Cornell Cooperative Extension Master Gardener, Barbara Cummings for a presentation all about composting. Cummings aims to answer all of your composting questions such as:
- When can you start composting?
- Where should you locate your compost pile?
- How do you know when the compost is ready to be used?
- What sort of container should you use?
- What do you do with the compost once it is ready to be used?
Visit or call the library at 315-986-5932 ext. 108 to register.