It goes without saying that gender equity is about everyone, not just women. All people deserve to be treated fairly, no matter what their gender, race, orientation, age, or culture. So we’d like to invite the men of the Pal-Mac area to sign up to attend our upcoming discussion on gender equity, featuring four speakers who bring their own passion to the table:
- Abby Wambach, perhaps the greatest women’s soccer player to ever grace the field
- Kitty van Bortel, one of Rochester’s most successful auto dealers
- Dr. Alana Koehler, Pal-Mac valedictorian and pediatric emergency medicine fellow physician
- Carrie Deming, entrepreneur and owner of the Dog-Eared Book in Palmyra
- Dr. Darcy Smith, principal of Pal-Mac Middle School, which has been named a School of Character
It is certain to be a thought-provoking discussion — and it’s free and open to all, no matter what your gender. The conversation will be held Monday, March 8 at 2:00 p.m. To attend, register online today. Space is limited. Once you register, we’ll send you a link so you can join us on the 8th.