Wednesday, February 6
10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
If you are just turning 65 or are new to Medicare, now is a good time to learn about this federal government program and how to choose a plan that meets your needs. Join others to find the answers to such common questions as:
• What’s the difference between Medicare Parts A, B, C and D?
• When can you enroll in a plan?
• How does your current plan compare with a Medicare plan?
• Can you save money with a Medicare plan?
• Could you be eligible for vision, dental, hearing and other benefits?
This educational presentation is offered by qualified benefits advisor David Pettinelli, a financial services representative at Financial Partners of Upstate New York, a member of MassMutual.